Vertex offers wide range of crane models to meet your lifting requirements. Our range includes mobile cranes, rough terrain cranes, truck mounted cranes and Eot/ gantry cranes for various applications.
Our range includes:
- Maximum Lifting Capacity : 20 Ton to 220 Ton
- Boom length : 30 meter to 65 meter
- Outstanding Lifting Capacity
- Mobile and Flexible Carrier
- Safe Control System
- Energy-saving Hydraulic System
- Good control performance
- Excellent mirco-positioning performance,
- Equipped with safety devices, such as relief valve, balance valve and electronically safety devices, enable your stuff and machines safety.
- Best after sales support
Rough Terrain Cranes
- Maximum Lifting Capacity : 20 Ton to 100 Ton
- Boom length : 30 meter to 50 meter
- Four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer chassis;
- Fully hydraulic steering systems
- Small turning radius provide the crane with maximum maneuverability and flexibility in narrow job sites
- Cummins electronically-controlled engine, automated transmission and steerable drive axlex provide reliable power output.
- Superior pick-and-carry ability during short-distance transit can bring great convenience to the users.
- Single cab design with large skylight provides large field of view
- The crane is fitted with air conditioning, suitable for Middle east operations
Truck Mounted Cranes
Vertex offers Stiff boom and Knuckle boom cranes to cater various industry demands. Stiff boom crane’s simple and robust design makes it a top favorite in the construction and logistics industry. The knuckle boom cranes are renowned for its user friendliness and high efficiency.
Stiff Boom Cranes
- Maximum Lifting Capacity: 3 ton to 20 Ton
- Boom Length: 10 m to 22 meters
- Offers European quality standards to ensure the best reliability, performance
- High tensile strength extension booms to optimize the lifting height and the working range
- Best lift-to-weight ratio in the industry
- The wide outrigger span ensures the best stability in all mounting situation
- The standard package includes 2 working lights to ensure safe operation, day and night
- Over-load protection system to ensure safe crane operation.
Knuckle Boom Cranes
- Maximum Lifting Capacity: 3 ton to 22 Ton
- Boom Length: 10 m to 16 meters
- Suitable for installation on 2-axle trucks
- Equipped with load holding valves for safe crane operations
- High speed boom extension and retraction with Return Oil Utilization
- Optimized lifting performance with the use of high tensile steel
- Lightweight and robust construction according to European standards(EN12999)
- Optional Overload Protection and Emergency Stop Button
- Professional installation solutions
Overhead & Gantry Cranes
Vertex offers a complete range of overhead & gantry cranes including single girder, double girder, double leg, single leg, and cantilever styles for indoor or outdoor service. Capacities, spans and heights are virtually unlimited.
- Single girder traveling cranes are evident with load capacities up to 20 tons and spans up to 120 feet.
- Low dead weight and more headroom by using a low headroom monorail hoist.
- It is the most economical solution in buildings with a span over 90 ft.
- Lower production cost, and therefore lower price, than a double girder model.
- Can be used where overhead runways are not practical. A much greater bridge weight than an equivalent overhead crane.
- Gantry Cranes are generally used for moving heavy loads, often outdoors.
- Vertex has designed many large gantries with features such as rotating hoists, multiple hoists and enclosed cabs.